Today, we are going to be learning how to use OneDrive for Business app to open a spreadsheet on iOS device.
Let’s assume that you have saved a spreadsheet to OneDrive for Business and now you want to find it on your tablet. Watch the video to see how this works on an iPad.
The following procedures describe how to perform this task on an iPad. However, you can use another device as well.
Using the OneDrive for Business app on an iOS device such as an iPad, you can easily find and open an Office file, such as an Excel spreadsheet.
If you are suing the OneDrive app on an iPad for the first time you will have to sign in
Once you’ve signed in, You can see all your office files.
Whatever spreadsheet you want to work on. you will tap to open it.
And you will see the spreadsheet, just like in the video, open and ready for me to work on it.
You can find and open a workbook on your iPad using either the Excel or OneDrive app.
To find a spreadsheet using Excel on your iPad
- Open Excel on your iPad.
- Under Recent, identify a workbook that you have recently worked on. (Our example is called Marketing event budget example.xlsx.)
- Tap the workbook to open it.
To find a spreadsheet using OneDrive for Business on your iPad
- On your iPad, open your OneDrive app.
- If this is the first time using your OneDrive app, sign in.
- From your list of files, choose the one you want to view. (Our example is called Marketing event budget example.xlsx.)